Stevenage Arts Society Objectives
Our objectives are to:
- Attract to membership of the Society those who are interested in its activities.
- Provide a meeting place and gallery for exhibition of work, lectures, discussions and instructive demonstrations.
- Provide a number of studios for established members of the Society to hire subject to the sole discretion of the Executive Committee.
- Organise such meetings, exhibitions, lectures and demonstrations as may help to propagate the work of the Society and to stimulate encourage the cultural interests of the people of Stevenage and its environs.
- Raise funds as may be needed for the work of the Society by subscriptions, donations, by public appeal, exhibition sales, demonstration entry fees or by application to any public authority or other voluntary organisation for grants.
- Carry out any other work not already mentioned as may be in the interest of the work of the Society.